Even though I have a long way to go I am trying to switch to as many sustainable and environmentally safe products as I can. Here are some of the products we use at our house.
I have been using Grove for years and it is one of my favorite small businesses. If you use their products, then you know how fun it is to get a personal note on the box when it arrives. Grove sells green and sustainable cleaning products and is working to go plastic-free by 2025. I have switched to their glass bottles and cleaning concentrates and love them. Use this code to get a free starter kit.
I love Biom – they are biodegradable and compostable wipes in a refillable container, and they look pretty enough to leave on the counter.
HOLD ON BAGS
As much as I try not to use plastic – I still can’t quit using baggies! But thanks to Hold On Bags I don’t have to. They are plant-based compostable trash bags and storage baggies that help keep plastic out of the oceans.
When we moved up to our new room I wanted to make sure that all of our bedding was sustainable and responsibly sourced. Here
- COZY EARTH – If you run hot – these eco-friendly sheets are a great choice because they are made out of bamboo and keep you cool.
- BOLL & BRANCH – These are the other sheets we use – they are organic and responsibly sourced and super cozy.
- POTTERY BARN – In my search for an eco-friendly linen duvet cover I was surprised to find the perfect one at Pottery Barn. Their Belgian Flax Linen is fair trade certified and is free from harmful chemicals. The quilt and shams are also Belgian Flax Linen.
I LOVE products as you probably know if you follow me. I am trying to use as many clean products as possible – here are some of my favorite clean lines.
- Jones Road Beauty – This is most of the make-up I use and is the brainchild of Bobbi Brown. Her miracle balm is a must-have.
- Vintner’s Daughter – This duo is a little pricy but I am a big fan.
- Biossance – I’ve been using their cleansers for a while and recently started using some of their other products and love them just like Reese Witherspoon does!
- Drunk Elephant – Another great clean brand.
- Beauty Counter – One of the OG’s of clean beauty. I am obsessed with their AHA Mask. If you don’t already have a rep please use my friend Emily Torres.
What are some of your favorite green products?
*This post contains some affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I might earn a small commission, but it will not cost you anything. All opinions are my own and I only share products and services that I love and think that you will love too!
share this post on
leave a comment